Saturday, July 01, 2006

The First One

This is my first post to this blog. I have another blog that all my friends and family read and so, like so many others, I find myself censoring my thoughts and leaving out posts on touchy subjects. What I really need is a place to vent and get rid of the things that are actually going on in my mind, so an "official" blog that my family (and everyone else I know) reads, just won't cut it.
If you read this, please post a little comment. Just so I know there's someone out there. Thanks.

8 Comments:

At 03:29, Blogger Gypsy said...

I understand perfectly. My blog is a secret from my family and friends too. Not that I have alot to hide but sometimes I like the fact that they don't know as much about me as they think they do.

 
At 03:46, Blogger Permanently under construction said...

Thanks for commenting, Gypsy. I appreciate it.

 
At 22:13, Blogger Wacky Mommy said...

i'm out here. kisses from Portland, Ore. i've been thinking i need a secret blog, too.

 
At 13:02, Blogger Permanently under construction said...

Do it! Just don't do it right before your staying guests come over! (Hence the lack of posting). Thanks for taking the time to comment.

 
At 23:10, Blogger Gette said...

Present!

 
At 10:46, Blogger Erin said...

Haha, when I started blogging, it was intended to be a secret blog, and remain a secret blog. I was discovered, and love it, but now I want a secret blog again too. Man I'm fickle. Anyway, just, you know, not lurking :)

 
At 17:35, Anonymous Becky said...

I've also been considering an anonymous blog, but was worried I wouldn't have anything interesting to say. I do love the honesty I see on the anonymous blogs...

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I also am reading. And thank you for allowing other comments than just "Blogger."

 
At 05:21, Blogger monicker said...

Secret blogs rock. No one I know has any idea I have one and it's gonna stay that way.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home