Friday, August 11, 2006

Fantasies

I'm making a promise. To myself as much as to you. There's a post I want to write about something very personal, but I'm basically too shy to actually write it. I've been forming it in my head, but have yet to sit down and physically write it out. The writers I most admire aren't afraid to write about anything, so I won't be either. I'm too tired to do it now, but by making this post, I'm commiting myself to it. I will not chicken out. I will share. Just not right now.

3 Comments:

At 21:26, Blogger BlueLoverGirl said...

Yay! I can't wait to read it. I am currently working on a very graphic fellatio post, as requested by one of my fellow bloggers...be brave!!!!

 
At 05:18, Blogger monicker said...

You've intrigued me...I'll be back to catch your post!

 
At 05:53, Blogger Strange Bird said...

And then...???

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home